What is ENTELS?
- ENTELS is a teacher-training, research and development project funded by the EU Commission’s Erasmus + programme. The project involves researching, designing and evaluating creative ways to introduce Information Communications Technology (ICT) into schools and into teachers’ practice.
- As part of this project, the ENTELS consortium are developing an online teacher’s CPD course, which is comprised of four modules; ICT Toolkit, Learner-centred Approaches, Entrepreneurship and Assessment Approaches.
- ENTELS is coordinated by the Regional Government Department of Education, Galicia, Spain and is working in partnership with the following organisations: University of Santiago from Spain, Kaunas University of Technology from Lithuania, e-learning services and consultancy organisation, H2 Learning from Ireland and Plymouth University from the UK.
- ENTELS timeline spans from September 2014 to August 2016.
The ENTELS Website is comprised of the following sections:
- Home – Overview.
- Activities – What is planned for the project’s lifetime?
- Resources – Free project resources for download.
- Aims & Objectives – ENTELS purpose and plan.
- Partners – Account of the five institutions working on the ENTELS project.
- Access ENTELS – A path to the ENTELS Campus.
- Contact – You can reach us here.
This website will grow during the project lifetime, so don’t forget to drop by every now and then!